Cave of Wonders Cave of Wonders

brilliant

Great game, loads of fun. only criticism is that it is SO FUN that it made me sad when it was over. So i played it again to try get medals. Anyone who 0 stars this because it is hard needs to grow a brain or go back to their Grenade of Grenade 4

Babies Dream of Dead Worlds Babies Dream of Dead Worlds

woah

I found this game very fun and interesting. I liek how it has 3 different gameplay types in the same single game, but i didnt enjoy the relic collecting one very much.

The atmosphere... THE ATMOSPHERE IN THIS GAME IS GOD TIER. I don't think i've ever played a flash game that was so subtly creepy. This was a lot of fun to play.

Although all of the game modes weren't entirely brilliant, the movement (physics, etc), the music, stories and just overall originality of this game made it very captivating and stand out from the average platformer

9.99999/10 from me lol.

Chibi Knight Chibi Knight

Holy crap

Possibly the best flash game I've ever played. Only criticism's are that it could be longer, and it needs more monsters to train on, especially after you defeat the demon boss i killed him 10 times to get the grinder medal :D

but you do not deserve to be marked down for that so 10/10 5/5. Had heaps of fun playing it.

SHPELL TYME

Brilliant.

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

woah

Raged so hard when the skull came out lol, I think it will take several hundred goes to beat this :D

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Hilarious

Hilarious and fun, died at the boss guy lol.